hawklords

COLM MC WILLIAMS COLM at MCLIAM.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Mar 24 20:31:08 EST 1999

Hi all,
Just got hold of "the hawklords live" bloody brilliant really wish that I could have seen hawkwind live when calvert sung with them. My fav of all time period of hawklore is when he fronted them classics like steppenwolf, reefer madness, death trap, damnation alley(my all time fav hawkwind track!), highrise, over the top (I could go on!!!!). An unrecognised genius of wordplay!!!!!! My all-time fav hawkwind moment is when they played spirit of the age at Brixton with astralasia and calvert vocal was used as a live sample for the song. I was in heaven let me tell you!

colm