OFF: That one obscure album...

Matthew Braun mbraun at URBANA.CSS.MOT.COM
Wed Mar 24 20:43:38 EST 1999

>From:    Stephen Swann <swann at PLUTONIA.COM> writes of "The Kings Are Here"

>Yep.  I have that one on vinyl - found it in the cutout bin in a shop
>on Yonge St, right next to (what was about to become) my _Santers_ LP. :)
>In fact, not that I think of it, I've been meaning for ages to check
>into whether that was ever released on CD.

Don't think so.  I've got a vinyl copy (or two) of it.  Their 2nd album is
pretty dreadful...actually, most of the first one is, too.  :-) Those first
two songs, though--I've listened to them WAY too many times. :-)

                                        m@

ObCD: The Vapors, _Vaporized_