OFF: That one obscure album.../faves in general

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Mar 25 00:26:32 EST 1999

In a message dated 3/24/99 6:22:32 PM Eastern Standard Time,
henderson.120 at OSU.EDU writes:

<< That's a hard thing to address, really.  I mean, although many of our
tastes
 overlap (BOC & HW, by default), any one thing that we could pick might only
 be found palatable by a select few here.  Unless we picked something
 extremely close to either BOC or HW. >>

I agree...one thing I found particularly interesting about the favorite band
lists is that there is such a divergence in tastes on this list...I thought
there might turn out to be a few bands, or, heck, a few STYLES, at least, that
would rise to the top as shared among BOC-L members, but, wow, tastes really
vary here...  Next fun question being, why is it, exactly, that BOC and
Hawkwind attract fans of so many different kinds of music?  I'm not too
familiar with Hawkwind, but BOC's music doesn't strike me as all THAT
eclectic...

SET