OFF: That one obscure album...

Dave Greenhalgh d.greenhalgh at VIRGIN.NET
Thu Mar 25 04:11:16 EST 1999

Coming out of lurker-dom for this one,  try the Haze 21 anniversary gig CD from
last year.  Sort of heavy-proggie band from Sheffield who never really made it
as they should.  There were a couple of albums that I can't remember the name
of now.  I remember one single was named after the Land Rover, Gabbadon.

Genesis,  HW et al were definite influences along with a number of others.
Songwriting came from the Brothers McMahon.  drumming came from a string of
muppet like characters with a frequency that rivals Spinal Tap.

The CD is available from World Turtle records along with the band members solo
offerings and side groups which included World Turtle,  Von Danniken et al.

That's me.

Back to reading.

--
Dave Greenhalgh