BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Nick English nick at THECAMPUS.COM
Wed Mar 24 23:19:01 EST 1999

> At 22:31 23/03/99 EST, Chuck Rosenberg wrote:
> >Speaking of that, are there any other Hawktracks that could be deemed
> >innapropriate by the FCC? Off the top of my head, "Spirit" comes to mind
> >("cum") and Nikwind's "Silver Machine"...anything else?

You really never can tell with those fine folks at the FCC what
they'll allow and what they won't. Listen closely to your radio
sometime. There are recent tunes out there with words like "Dick",
"shit", "asshole" and more that are being played unedited. Meanwhile,
I got yelled at for playing Chef's "Chocolate Salty Balls" off the
South Park soundtrack because management heard that the FCC was
handing out $25,000 fines PER SPIN!

--  Nick