OFF: Gov't Mule, _Live... With a Little Help From Our Friend

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Thu Mar 25 10:01:08 EST 1999

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 wondered:

=>> I just got the new Gov't Mule live double CD today.  It's an
=>> abbreviation of their mammoth 4 hour 20 minute New Year's Eve gig at the
=>> Roxy, Atlanta.  Here's what you get:
=>>
=>Paul, is this a mainstream release on Capricorn, readily available?
=>I gotta get this...

Yes, it is.  My local shop had several copies in stock, pricely highly
affordably at $15.95 apiece (great value for a double CD).

This album really smokes!  The jams on disc 2 are incredible (and disc
1 is no slouch, either).  Man, that "30 Days in the Hole" is slaying
me AS I TYPE!

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Gov't Mule, _Live... With a Little Help From Our Friends_