OFF: King's X and Ninny Bomb Countdown

BREVARD, Adrian R. abrevard at SHL.COM
Thu Mar 25 10:32:07 EST 1999

JB:  When shopping for KX, if funds are limited get the Best of.  Most songs
I mentioned are on it.  If funds are medium go old/mid/now.  S/T, Dogman and
either Ear Candy or Tapehead.  If funds unlimited get 'em all.

>There are many more... but I seem to have run out of time. I'm sure
either Ghost or Crow will ninny bomb me for forgetting someone obvious.
:^)

The countdown has started, its comming real soon. 8>)...SK babee...SK

What do you think Crow, should we make it a nuke?

Ghost in the Ruins
NP: Shadow Gallery, Tyranny