OFF: David Peel

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Mar 25 11:06:31 EST 1999

Haha... "I wanna be a hippie on the lower east side for.. Mara.. Marijuana!"

I haven't thought about that album in years. I probably still have it. I'll
have to break it out some night.

One christmas (back in the 70's I should add), a rather large (and stoned)
group of friends and I decided to walk around the neighborhood singing those
songs as Christmas carols. So we walked through the mall, drawing plenty of
odd looks and (downright anger in some cases) 6 or 8 of us long hairs, all
singing, "ABCD LSD" and  "Its my life and I'll do what I want.. Have a
marijuana" at the top of our lungs..

JB