King's X and Ninny Bomb Countdown

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Mar 25 11:24:08 EST 1999

My funds are not in bad shape but, I've learned caution so will start with
just 1 or 2, perhaps a best of and one of the others you mentioned.

On a side note, I usually avoid "best of" albums because I find that I don't
necessarily agree with their idea of whats best from any given band. Most of
the times, it seems that "best of" really means, "songs that actually got
airplay".

JB