OFF: That one obscure album.../faves in general

Brian Halligan bthalligan at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Mar 25 12:04:27 EST 1999

Joseph Brooks said:
>I'll buy that. My statement was a generalization to be sure. I know of
>plenty people who I would deem "intelligent" who like horrible (IMO)
music.
>Maturity is also a factor.

Definately!  A lot of the music I listen to today I would have hated
when I was 18 (just 6 years ago...)

>Musical taste is not an indication of
>intelligence but I still think that in general, my statement holds
true.

Fair enough.  I do notice that there are plenty of folks with lots of
booklearnin' (insert hillbilly accent) on the list.

>BTW, I can't stand most "independent" films and definitely don't
consider
>them to be "superior". :)

That's exactly why I put it in quotes. :-)

Brian