BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Stephen Swann swann at PLUTONIA.COM
Thu Mar 25 12:26:55 EST 1999

DASLUD at AOL.COM writes:

> In a message dated 3/25/99 4:17:02 AM, nick at THECAMPUS.COM writes:
>
> <<You really never can tell with those fine folks at the FCC what
> they'll allow and what they won't. Listen closely to your radio
> >>

> dunno how much airplay it could possibly get but anyone else here hear "it's
> dark and hell is hot?" by DMX? a co-worker obliged me to hear it--at a

I was in the SF Bay area a couple of weeks ago, and a radio station
out there (I forget the name, but they broadcast out of San Jose,
and have something like 3 separate frequencies broadcasting the
same signal) was playing the uncensored version of "Aenema".
I give that station 2 thumbs up.  ;-)

   Down here in this hopeless fucking hole we call LA
   The only way to fix it is to flush it all away
   Any fucking time, any fucking day,
   Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay.

Steve
swann at plutonia.com