BOC/OFF: Repercussion of a bad musical trip

Thu Mar 25 13:36:52 EST 1999

On tor 25 mar 1999 13.15 +0000 "Ted Jackson jr. s2h2"
<tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU> wrote:
> And, BTW, why aren't you guys on the RT list?

     I _was_ an original member of the RT list and the Fairport
list.  However, I ran out of time to keep up with both (and the
Fairport list really went downhill after a while!).  I've a good
friend in Cambridge who's on the RT list, and every once in a
while we get together, drink beer, listen to music, and I find
out all the RT news :)

Cheers,
Carl

--