Gov't Mule/ King's X /Monster Magnet

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Thu Mar 25 18:31:52 EST 1999

Good freestyle jamming is probably my favorite sort of music these days..
Most post '90's metal leaves me cold (there are exceptions..).

I wasn't sure if they were a jam band ala Phish, moe., Ominous Seapods etc.
or a heavier metal band.. of whatever description. A mixture of both sounds
intriguing. But you're description sounds like something I definitely want
to look into. Thanks :) Headed to the music store right after work to look
for Kings X and now perhaps Gov't Mule as well.

I just don't get out to hear a lot of these newer (new to me anyway) bands
like I used to and when I do, I am disappointed with so many of them.

JB