OFF: 10 MOST HATED

Ted Alger ted at ALGER.DEMON.CO.UK
Thu Mar 25 21:53:39 EST 1999

well, I don't actually have the Dweezil version myself... I can never
seem to find his CDs when I lookin for em... but it WAS pretty
rockin, as most of Dweezil's stuff is... (how can it not with Frank
for a dad, and getting lessons from Steve Vai and Eddie VH?)

and as for twisted covers... always like Veruca Salt's version of
"My Sharona" and since Spinal Tap's been discussed... Soundgarden
used to do a pretty spiffy cover of "Big Bottom"........

Mr. Duffy wrote:  (after my quoted bit that is)