BOC-L Digest - 25 Mar 1999 to 26 Mar 1999 - Special issue

Ted Jackson jr. s2h2 tojackso at LIBRARY.SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 26 09:15:48 EST 1999

> From:          Dave Berry <daveb at HARLEQUIN.CO.UK>

> >> the kind of guy who would show up drunk to his friend's wedding, insult
> >> (or make a pass at) the bride, throw bottles, and generally cause an
> >> unpleasant scene. [...] it's about getting loaded and having a good
> >> time!
>
> That's a rather strange definition of "a good time".

Well, haven't we all been to weddings where shit like that has
happened?  And don't we still all bring those incidents up when we
get together with people who attended the wedding, and have a good
laugh about them, now that time has passed?

theo