Gov't Mule/ King's X /Monster Magnet

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Fri Mar 26 13:16:19 EST 1999

> Do it... Do it... Do it... Do it... Do it...

I did and.. whoa.. where have these guys (GM) been? Or, where have *I* been?
I liked it immediately which is usually a good sign. I picked one up called
"Dose" which I like and another self-titled one which I assume is their
first album? Great stuff so far, I think I'll be picking up the live album
soon. They sort of remind me of Allman Bros. meets Soundgarden meets Black
Sabbath.

I also picked up Kings X "Tape Head" and.. I like it but the vocals may take
me a bit to get used to. I believe I will grow to like them though.

Thanks for the suggestions guys!

JB