Gov't Mule/ King's X /Monster Magnet

Fri Mar 26 13:43:45 EST 1999

On fre 26 mar 1999 10.16 -0800 "Joseph Brooks" <Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET>
wrote:
> I did and.. whoa.. where have these guys (GM) been? Or, where have *I*
been?
> I liked it immediately which is usually a good sign. I picked one up
called
> "Dose" which I like and another self-titled one which I assume is their
> first album? Great stuff so far, I think I'll be picking up the live album
> soon. They sort of remind me of Allman Bros. meets Soundgarden meets Black
> Sabbath.

     Self-titled one is the first album.  IMO, good as the studio
albums are, the live stuff is best.  Get the new live album and
_Live at Roseland_ (their second album).  And if you can do MP3s
you can download recordings from shows at their website (don't
have the URL off-hand, but it should be easy to find).

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson