OFF: Re: Gov't Mule/ King's X /Monster Magnet

Paul Mather paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU
Fri Mar 26 15:19:10 EST 1999

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Carl Edlund Anderson wrote:

=>      Self-titled one is the first album.  IMO, good as the studio
=> albums are, the live stuff is best.  Get the new live album and
=> _Live at Roseland_ (their second album).  And if you can do MP3s
=> you can download recordings from shows at their website (don't
=> have the URL off-hand, but it should be easy to find).

The URL is ftp://gromit.dlib.vt.edu/pub/emule/audio/ (or, alternatively,
point your anonymous ftp client towards gromit.dlib.vt.edu and cd to
/pub/emule/audio).  There's also a link at http://www.mule.net/mp3.html

Gee, I think I've seen that FTP hostname somewhere before?... ;-)

Cheers,

Paul.

NP: Peter Green Splinter Group, _Soho Session_

e-mail: paul at gromit.dlib.vt.edu

"I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time"
        --- James Marshall Hendrix