tBS: Hole in the head

Torgo Sedler drtorgo at HOTMAIL.COM
Fri Mar 26 17:17:30 EST 1999

Hi kids:

A quick question....

The other day I was farting around with different audio CD players for
win95 trying to get my stankin' PC to play audio CDs once again (in a
word- AAAARRRGGHHH!!!), and there was one that would connect me to a
site called CDDB.....

http://www.cddb.com/

They claim to be able to track down ANY CD from ANY band, and say "go
ahead, try and stump us", so for shits and giggles I typed in THE BRAIN
SURGEONS. It had the 4 tBS releases, plus........

 Brain Surgeons / Hole in the Head

1.Most Romantic Place in the World 2.Needle Gun 3.Saint Vitus Dance 4.If
U Come Close 5.Donkey Show 6.The Girl That Love Made Blind 7.Ciudades Y
Navidades 8.Happy New Year 9.Big Bang Theory 10.Locked Up 11.My
Civilization 12.Soul Jive 13.Tour Spiel 14.Mad Dude 15.Hansel & Gretel
16.Earthquake Boogie 17.Gimme Nothin' 18.Baby Ice Dog 19.(666) Devil Got
Your Mother

Ok, now MAYBE this was mentioned before and maybe I just wasn't paying
attention (I'll admit, I read my digests pre-work, and therefore
pre-coffee, so it may have slipped by my slitted morning eyes), but does
anyone know what the sam scratch this is all about? Feel free to ninny
bomb me (with 4 part harmony and feeling) if I missed something obvious.

And BTW, my most obscure band would probably have to be tBS themselves.
I mean, *HERE* they are hardly obscure, but you get out in the real
world (heh heh) and people look at you like you have pulled a bouquet of
flowers out of your anus when you say their name.

Torgo has left the building.......
DrTorgo at hotmail.com
http://welcome.to/torgos