tBS: Hole in the head

Fri Mar 26 17:47:45 EST 1999

On Fri, 26 Mar 1999, Torgo Sedler wrote:

> They claim to be able to track down ANY CD from ANY band, and say "go
> ahead, try and stump us", so for shits and giggles I typed in THE BRAIN
> SURGEONS. It had the 4 tBS releases, plus........
>
>  Brain Surgeons / Hole in the Head
>
> 1.Most Romantic Place in the World 2.Needle Gun 3.Saint Vitus Dance 4.If
> U Come Close 5.Donkey Show 6.The Girl That Love Made Blind 7.Ciudades Y
> Navidades 8.Happy New Year 9.Big Bang Theory 10.Locked Up 11.My
> Civilization 12.Soul Jive 13.Tour Spiel 14.Mad Dude 15.Hansel & Gretel
> 16.Earthquake Boogie 17.Gimme Nothin' 18.Baby Ice Dog 19.(666) Devil Got
> Your Mother

        That looks lots like a bootleg, unless there's something even
Cellsum aren't selling. Does Al know? Well, I guess he does now...

        Have to try that site myself, though. Several things spring to
mind, not least 'Come My Fanatics' by Electric Wizard. Yours,
                                                              Jon

--
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |