OFF: Favorite Twisted Covers

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Fri Mar 26 21:38:50 EST 1999

>It makes your brain hurt.
>
>JB

 A good cover of "Game of Love" was done by the OUt of Control Rhythm and
Blues Band. needless to say it was bluesy.

Other weird covers Yes doing Purple Haze when they came thorugh Syracuse a
while back... just the thought of it makes me shudder. I think Sting did a
Hendrix tune as well on the Fields of Gold disc.

Speaking of "I got a spell on you" Didn't arthur brown do that? I know
Marilyn Masnon did.... no nuance at all.  Odd thought: Mansons' "Beautiful
People" re-arranged for big band. It has that kinda beat :)

last but not least, Quicksilver Messenger Service's mammoth "Who Do You
Love?" suite on "Happy Trails."

Lastly ( -1 ), Zeppelin's cover of "I'm Confused" is pretty shoddy. :) heheh

Read your habermas,communicative action is good for you.
Jason

PS: Brian, you'll need to email me yer address so i can send tapes. thanx!