OFF: Favorite Twisted Covers

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at WIZVAX.NET
Sat Mar 27 02:52:00 EST 1999

Almost forgot one rally obscure covered gem:

on an LP called the Mike (or was it Michael) Quattro Jam Band, the
musicians performed "In the Court of the Crimson King" with, get this, TED
NUGENT on guitar. Now thats odd.  It was pretty godo though, it had some
rearrangement, including a neat set of piano lines during the verses.

The disc had some Rimsky Korsakov I think and some other "classical"
renditions. but the Crim over took the cake.

BTW, www.discipline.co.uk/news/news.htm says a boxed set of ProjecKts
might be availible in the summertime.

Other cover, (sorry) Ten Years After doing "At the Woodchopper's Ball" by
Woody Herman. They also did a snippet of "Summertime" by Gershwin on the
same LP (_UNdead_, recorded live at Klook's Kleek(sp?))

Returning to (gasp) assigned readings,
Jason "You can call me MISTER Procrastinator" S.

"I'm in a FOUL mood today. Stay outa my way or I'll CRITIQUE YOUR ASS to
hell. Just ME,just YOU...a decent song. You wanna see THEM, see THEM. I
don't give a shit." -  Richard Meltzer