HW - Video "VHS to DVD"

Stephan Spiegel spiegel at INTPLSRV.NET
Sat Mar 27 01:48:59 EST 1999

Is there anyone out there that has any ties to Jet-i-noise?
The company that has done the majority of Hawkwind Videos?

I'd like to see all the Hawkwind video remastered to DVD,
so I can spend more time enjoying these concerts visually!!!!

Has anyone viewed the Live Legends on Laser Disc?
How is the quality verses the VHS tape?  Is it like comparing
the Flicknife vinyl to their CD's?  (What an amazing difference)

And one more question...Is there anyone else who has a
copy of "Urban Guerilla", the French CD release of the
"Bring me the Head of Yuri Gagarin" Album?

I'd like to buy a few copies if anyone knows where
some can be had.

Thanks,
Hawkman.