The Brain (not Brain Surgeons!)

Sat Mar 27 05:07:11 EST 1999

        Hey, what exactly _is_ The Brain? A Grenas project of some sort I
see, but who's in it?

        That Grenas boy never ceases to amaze me; over these last two
years he's put out a Pressurehed album, an Anubian Lights album, a
Farflung album (which is the business - current leader of the starfield no
problems), half a Chrome album (playing the part of Damon Edge), and
presumably this, and I understand there's another Pressurehed in the works
as I type. Why can't Hawkwind match that sort of productivity, eh? Yours
all,
     Jon

P.S. He still needs to be kept away from a microphone though.
--
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |