HW/OFF: Chuck's Playlist

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Sun Mar 28 03:18:30 EST 1999

Hello, people.
First a few personal notes:

Jerry: Much thanks for the copy of AI, beautiful work! FYI, my show is on from
9-11 pm PST, every _other_ Sat. Since today (3/27) was my debut, I'll be on
again the
Sat after the next. I'll try to notify everyone as soon as (and if) I get a
reg. spot.

Marshall: Rec'd the National Steam CD today--much thanks again!

The playlist:

1. Hawkwind--Earth Calling/Born to Go (Space Ritual)
2. Amon Duul II--Wie der Wind am Ende einer Strasse (Wolf City)
3. Anubian Lights--South of Dashur (Let Not the Flame Die Out)
4. Pressurehed--Title track of Explaining the Unexplained (which I really
need!)
5. Can--Vitamin C (Ege Bamyasi)
6. The Brain--Rust/Light Years (Access & Amplify)
7. Hawkwind--Shade Gate/Rocky Paths (Live Chronicles)
8. Gong--Fohat Digs Holes in Space (Camembert Electrique--for Keith; good
pick, man!)
9. Electric Orange--Electrippity 99 (Orange Communication)
10. Sundial--Yantra Jam (Acid Yantra)
11. Quarkspace--Air (Live Orion; just got this, great song!)
12. Fripp/Eno--Wind on Water (Evening Star)
13. Ashra Tempel--Darkness: Flowers Must Die (Schwingungen)
14. Ozric Tentacles--Tidal Convergence (Erpland)
15. Zero Gravity--Stonehenge Revisited/NRG (Space Does Not Care)
16. Hawkwind--Magnu/Angels of Death (Acid Daze/Anthology)

Thanks again for everybody's support; I think this will be a very exciting
voyage,

Chuck