OFF: That one obscure album.. Conan

Sun Mar 28 13:43:46 EST 1999

On sön 28 mar 1999 13.10 -0500 Sprawl <sprawl at BBOARD.COM> wrote:
> I loved Fafhrd and the Mouser, too!  But they weren't -that- much later...
> ;)
> I believe they were late 30's early 40's?

     Ah, were they?  My sense was that Lieber wrote later, but
maybe that's because he was alive longer than Howard!  I've never
owned the books, but my local library had them all when I was
growing up.  Classic.  Now there's some stuff that could make
superb films.

     Must get meself back on topic :)

Cheers,
Carl