OFF:catching up on some threads

crow crow at ASCENT.NET
Sun Mar 28 21:06:26 EST 1999

I've been out of things lately, existing mostly on
excedrin and mt. dew.  But here I am nearly alive
and almost well.

I'm waiting for 2 HW cd's I ordered from amazon.
Sonic Attack & Chronicle of the Black Sword
should be here in the next day or 2. Not sure
what I'm getting myself into.

Picked up King's X "ear candy" and "Alice Cooper
goes to Hell" yesterday. Both great albums in their
own right.

Cooper does a "unique" cover of the 1918 song
"I'm always chasing Rainbows".  Twisted but nice.

Torgo, look for a package to be dropped off at
work.

The Ghost in the Ruins should watch his snail-mail.

crow