HW/OFF: SAMPLES

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Mon Mar 29 13:24:30 EST 1999

<<   That would be 'The Phenomenon of Luminosity' from CoH, I think; if
 I'm not mistaken the sample is John Glenn on the first Mercury mission (or
 whichever one he was on), but I could easily be wrong about that. Yours,

 Jon >>

----This reminds me: I've been l've been listening to a lot of Zero Gravity's
album "Space Does Not Care", and the 2nd to last track is called "Pre-
cognition", which, from what I'm guessing, is a live authentic recording of an
American (William Morris is who's credited on the liner notes) anchorman
reporting the arrival of the Hindeburg to the US and the subsequent explosion.
I never really new much about this incident, how it happened, when, why, etc,
so I was kind of curious about that. Meanwhile, it's a very powerful track as
Len Del Rio adds all these creepy wooshing sounds in the background, and
cleverly called the track "Precognition", I guess because, while listening,
one knows the impending disaster that's about to happen... Chuck

NP: Chrome box set