Distant Horizons - help and advice

Mon Mar 29 19:03:27 EST 1999

On tis 30 mar 1999 00.32 +0100 "YEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
<COLM at MCLIAM.FREESERVE.CO.UK> wrote:
> Today I saw "Distant Horizons" by Hawkwind I presume that its
> their newest studio album as its on the emergency broadcast
> network (their own label). Could anyone give me a quick review
> of it please because I'm thinking of buying it. Thanks.

     _DH_ is the most recent all-studio HW album (_In Your Area_
is a mix of studio and live).  IMO, there are some good tracks
on DH.  I am not sorry to own it.  However, I think it is far
from the best HW album.  IMO, there is too much random electronic
filler and not enough space-rock.  Mileage may vary and contents
may settle during the first landing on Medusa ...

     Whether or not I would recommend it would depend on which
HW albums someone already had :)

Cheers,
Carl

--