Distant Horizons - help and advice

Tue Mar 30 10:21:51 EST 1999

On Tue, 30 Mar 1999, YEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wrote:

> Today I saw "Distant Horizons" by Hawkwind I presume that its their newest studio album as its on the emergency broadcast network (their own label). Could anyone give me a quick review of it please because I'm thinking of buying it. Thanks.

        Got it playing as we speak, actually - last studio but one, 1997 -
there are four good tracks on it and a lot of random synth widdling
including a vocals-free mix of the 'Love in Space' single edit. Suffers
heavily from Brock not really being arsed to do much but showcases Ron and
Jerry quite well. I'd say get it, but not if there's other things you want
urgently first. 6-7/10. Yours,
                                Jon

P.S. oh, and the artwork's truly poor.
 --
 |         Jon Jarrett, Pembroke College, Cambridge                     |