HW: Caution?

Kevin Sommers novadrive at PANGEATECH.COM
Tue Mar 30 18:57:07 EST 1999

Err, uhh, I hate to throw a wrench in anyone's belief of Santa Claus or the
Tooth Fairy or 'Caution' but look closely
(http://www.pcmicro.com.au/~Sonique/Hawkwind/Caution/) at the fine print
("Another fine product by Sonique's Fictitious Records")....

Kevin Sommers

primiti too taa, nnz kkr muu

<http://www.members.pangeatech.com/novadrive/>