OFF: Godspeed You Bla

Mark Edmonds edmondsm.brbs at EMS.RAIL.CO.UK
Wed Mar 31 07:30:00 EST 1999

From: Mark Edmonds
Date: 1999-03-31 12:30

>Faintly Blowing / Kaleidoscope. Either this or their other release
>"Tangerine Dream".  Nearly as good as Piper At The Gates Of Dawn.
>(This album came out years before a certain German electronic outfit
>borrowed the name.)
>Jon

Jon,

Do you know when this group used the album name TangerIne Dream? Do you
know why they chose this title name? Is it something to do with LSD tabs?

Reason I ask is that this is an old chestnut that frequently comes up on
the Tangerine Dream (German synth group) list and never seems to resolve
itself.

Thanks,

Mark