OFF: Favorite Twisted

Jeff Berry nexus at PANIX.COM
Wed Mar 31 07:59:16 EST 1999

>>Which, in turn, reminds me of another favorite:
>>a rap cover of Kim Wilde's "Kids in America" by British comedy
>>speed metal band Lawnmower Deth.
>>It makes your brain hurt.
>>JB
>Maybe I ought to check these guys out - their name just had me rolling
>around in stitches!

If that had you going, by all means check out the album
"Oooh Crikey, It's Lawnmower Deth" featuring such classics
as "Ooooh Crikey" (complete lyrics to song  "Oooooh Crikey"-track length
0:06 I think),  "Sumo Rabbit and the Inescapable Trap of Doom", "Flying
Killer Cobs From the Planet Bob" and the perennial favorite,
"You Got No Legs (Don't Come Crawling to Me)".

JB