OFF: CDZone

Mark P Lee MLee at ESPARTO.DEMON.CO.UK
Wed Mar 31 12:54:26 EST 1999

>    Saw this CD called Hawkwind- BBC Archives listed at CD Zone? ANyone know
>what the hell this one is.. At least the Dawn of HW sounds like it could be
>promising but... how many damn compilations came out last year??
>
>SCott

If you want anything from CD Zone order now for Christmas !!!

I have placed 3 orders with them so far, the fastest delivery they have
managed was 6 weeks after the date of order.  Anyone else may
have had more luck, if it's not up to the minute then it's not in stock
seems to be the case with them.

Cheers, Mark.
Please reply to       mark at esparto.demon.co.uk