HW: Live 79 (An invitation to a 1 minute hate)

andrew andrew at DELUMINATE.FREESERVE.CO.UK
Wed Mar 31 22:28:55 EST 1999

>Sorry to be nit-picky, but ... Vox Phantoms are guitars/basses (the ones
>with the bizarre semi-trapezoidal shape, not the teardrop shape), not
>organs.  The Vox organ models are the Continental (deluxe, 2-tier keyboard)
>and the Jaguar (budget, 1-tier keyboard, not to be confused with the Fender
>Jaguar guitar).  And, having played both kind of keyboards extensively (I

As the mighty Homer has been known to say, "D'oh!" Yeah, i was typing
Phantom and meaning Jaguar (u-huh, just ask Dr Freud about my big cat/ghost
mix-ups). But what i would really like to know is what manner of a geetar
is a Starstreamer? On Spacemen 3/solo stuff Sonic Boom is always listed as
playing one but i've never seen one of the buggers.

andrew