BOC; Cozy Powell Tribute Concert Sunday

DASLUD at AOL.COM DASLUD at AOL.COM
Sat May 1 11:29:38 EDT 1999

yeah, um, i got a little excited just now because when i got that file, i
thought it was a flyer for that powell gig and i forwarded it to half a dozen
friends, whom i'll call after typing this to reinforce that they shouldnt
open that ##**&^&^& file...i got an e-mail warning about EXACTLY THIS VIRUS
3 weeks or so ago...i "IM'd" a friend online and confirmed what i'd
momentarily forgotten, and then i e-mailed BOC-L and my friends
immediately...i didnt read other BOC-L mail which had already warned of the
virus...gee for once i thought i was doing something good here...this has all
taken place within a half hour on my end...

i have personally put the machines of half a dozen of my friends at risk
because of this...c'mon, arent you gonna have an even BIGGER blanket party
for this fellow than the one i got over that cursed AVI?

i am....mostly....kidding....-_-

"<>"