BOC: MoFi's blurb on BOCTM

Brian Halligan bthalligan at EARTHLINK.NET
Sat May 1 20:11:45 EDT 1999

>without the high-end audio guilt!

Do they mean that it was possible to make BOC/T&M sound good buy just by
buying an outrageously expensive stereo?  Why didn't anyone tell us?!? ;-)

I'm itching for the mofo MoFi CD and the new Bevis Frond CD.  The cover art
for BF is on display at http://www.flydaddy.com/ now.  By the time we get
to hear these records, the new Star Wars movie will almost be out.  Aaarg!
I'm also itching to make my mix tape for BOC-L, but I need to buy a better
blank tape and I don't want to finish it before the BF CD comes out in case
it has a really good track on it.

How's business?

I feel like going to sleep right now.  I have a headache (Prolly shouldn't
be starin' at the computer screen, I know) right behind my eyes.

Oh well.

obTUNE: "Red House" by Shudder To Think
off of an old mix tape.  Pretty cool for a regular-like pop tune.
Supposedly their album before the one this tune is on is supposed to be
cool & ecclectic.  More art rocky....

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,

Brian

Brian Halligan