SV: OFF: Bedouin

Sun May 2 08:19:02 EDT 1999

On fre 30 apr 1999 20.08 +0200 "Henrik Hallgren"
<henrik at SUNDSVALL.MAIL.TELIA.COM> wrote:
> The problem with Bedouin´s music is that we have all heard it before
> although it´s very heavy and well done.

     Alan is rather riding on the Hawkwind covers and his solo
stuff from the last few years.  They really need to get a record
contract and start producing new material.  Alan has consistently
turned out some solid rockers, hopefully they will go places.

     But based on your description, I really need to see Dr. Hasbeen! :)

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson