To all interested in Bedouin bootlegs

Sprawl sprawl at BBOARD.COM
Sun May 2 11:58:37 EDT 1999

I would buy anything that Alan made available.  As I understood it, this
was only available at the European gigs,  and that they were out of print,
 and out of circulation.  Do you have other information?

When Brock saw the discussion of making cd-r's available for the Wierd
tapes,
 he sent a message to the list saying that they would soon become available
from
the band, which was good enough for most.  If Bedouin would like to do the
same,
they are whole-heartedly invited.

If such material is available from the band, then post the ordering
information.
No use in posting an address to which I can spend half the cost of the CD
-asking- if it is available.

And the only person who can lay down the law about what is appropriate to
post
to this list is Ben Cohen.

The band is rewarded for their hard efforts when they make their hard
efforts
available.

It took me over a year to track down a copy of the official release of the
Bedouin
album.