OFF: Fixing Happy

Sun May 2 12:03:33 EDT 1999

On sön 2 maj 1999 11.57 -0400 "Paul Mather" <paul at GROMIT.DLIB.VT.EDU> wrote:

> Nah, then you'd have to buy new hardware.  An easier (and *much*
> cheaper) fix can be found at any of:
>
>         http://www.freebsd.org/
>         http://www.netbsd.org/
>         http://www.openbsd.org/
>         http://www.linux.org/

     Ah, but there aren't enough Linux apps yet.  I'd have to
learn to program so that I could write the ones I needed.  Give
them a couple of years, and _then_ we'll have something :)

Cheers,
Carl, who notes that there's Linux for Macs as well :)

--
Carl Edlund Anderson
Dept. of Anglo-Saxon, Norse, & Celtic
mailto:cea20 at cus.cam.ac.uk