Off: Bedouin.

J Strobridge eset08 at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Sun May 2 18:43:09 EDT 1999

Carl Edlund Anderson writes:

>      Henrik, you should contact Alan and see if you can get
> copies of the Live in Europe Summer 1998 CD-R.  It's short, but
> has better sound that _Tres Hombres_.  AFAIK, it's only otherwise
> possible to buy this at gigs.

Is Bedouin still touring and if so are these still available and can
someone get hold of a copy for me?

Or can Alan produce a few more for circulation to the masses that
inhabit the  far north and didn't catch his tour?   On the other
hand I should make it to Buxton so if he could bring some copies with
him to that gig that would be just fine!

jill

J.D.Strobridge at ed.ac.uk                         eset08 at holyrood.ed.ac.uk
                                                ELIJSA at srv0.arts.ed.ac.uk