BOC; Cozy Powell Tribute Concert Sunday

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon May 3 10:54:40 EDT 1999

Erm.. You would have to actually execute the Happy99 file to be infected,
no? So as long as you haven't executed the file, you should be fine..

Play safe kiddies.. Don't execute email file attachements unless you're
absolutely sure exactly what it is.. This is the latest craze in virii...

JB