RED ALERT VIRUS WARNING RED ALERT VIRUS WARNING

Joseph Brooks Joseph.Brooks at GCCCD.NET
Mon May 3 11:09:03 EDT 1999

Nah, don't quit the list.. I, for one, would miss you. You are learning
about nettiquet the hard way but you ARE learning, right? So... Post
controversial opinions and flames.. Post your opinions..  don't let the
whiners put you off.. You have to be pretty thick skinned to enjoy this
aspect of the net.. Lists and newsgroups I mean.. Just don't send
attachments to the list and avoid WAY off topic stuff.. I believe most
people will tolerate some of it if it just wasn't quite so often...

I have a bad habit of trailing my sentences with ...'s, don't I?

Peace...

JB