OFF: Scylding on MP3!

Tue May 4 10:56:57 EDT 1999

     I am pleased to announce that MP3s of tracks from the
"Scylding" project, which I recorded in summer '95 right before
coming to England, are now available.  I recorded three lo-fi
songs on ADATs; they were sent (unmixed) to my sister who
added swooshy noises and then dumped them (still unmixed) to
cassette.  The results of this astoundingly lo-fi production
process are now available as MP3s stored on a friend's machine
in Britain.  It's not always up, but is usually available
during daytime and evening GMT.  Reach them through:

http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~carl/scylding.html
http://rgi20.joh.cam.ac.uk/carl/scylding.html

     Listen and weep at the realization that they'll let
*anyone* rock and roll these days :)

There are three main tracks, plus an "alternative unmix"
of one track, and a Special Bonus Track of Larry Boyd's
Das Ludicroix (on which I played guitar): chaotic improv
space-jamming live from Middleboro, MA, 25 March 1995!

Cheers,
Carl

--
Carl Edlund Anderson