OFF: Test

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Tue May 4 14:34:53 EDT 1999

J Strobridge wrote:
> I don't know why either but it seems to be the case that
> whenever there are very severe weather conditions in the central/
> southern (not too sure of my geography here) States

Just call it "South Central" :-)

> it disrupts
> the net traffic for a day or so.    But it could just be coincidence
> I guess.

Here in Toronto, too; it's not (just?) the trans-Atlantic links
that are suffering.  But then, the center of the netiverse is
California, after all; having them cut off's all it takes, I
guess...

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Perl is a challenge left for the syntactic masochist.
        - http://www.gnu.org/software/guile/guile.html