OFF: Amorphis

Santeri Laakso sla at RNI.HELSINKI.FI
Wed May 5 08:30:52 EDT 1999

Hello everyone!

This is Santtu from Psychedelic Space rock band Dark Sun.

I just thought to add, that Divinity is also released as a CD single (at
least in Finland) with a great non-CD track Northern Lights. It's the
closest thing to Stoner rock that Amorphis has ever released. Just in case
someone is interested...

Santtu