OFF: Final Ozrics word

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Wed May 5 21:58:05 EDT 1999

We the Ozric Tentacles are deeply upset that we are unable to make the
upcoming shows in the USA. This situation has arisen for several reasons
that are absolutely out of our hands at the moment but we are working
extremely hard to try and reschsdule all of the shows for late summer along
with additional shows.

We are really sorry for all of you guys that have gone out and purchased
tickets to see us in your relevant areas and we are doing everything we can
along with our agent in the USA to make sure all the existing destinations
will stand on the rescheduled tour list. There should be some news on the
new dates in the next week or two so please try and keep the faith for us
just for a few more weeks.

Again we cannot tell you how we feel about this unfortunate situation but we
really hope that you guys can hang in there for us and you have our word
that we will be out with you as soon as it is phyically possible for us to
do so. Please keep it locked with Mikes incredible site as this will be the
first place to get all the correct information and a true representation of
how we the Ozric Tentacles feel. It's our input and connecting point to you
guys.

Massive love and respect to all who continue to support us.
Peace. The Ozric Tentacles.