OFF/HW: KREL

Chuck Rosenberg Chuckrecs at AOL.COM
Thu May 6 04:12:36 EDT 1999

<< Well, here's one.

 It's quite good.  And (not surprisingly) rather similar to Hawkwind.  If I
 had to pick which HW specifically, I'd say it lies somewhere between 'Choose
 your Masques' and 'Electric Tepee.'  Several songs that sound kinda similar
 to 'I am the Eye that looks within' and/or 'Choose your masks.'

---Thanks, Keith.

 But if that $27 price is US$, I'd look for a cheaper price!!
 Andy G. would sell it to ya cheaper than that!!

---Actually, I've seen it at a local shop for $15.99. I just might take a
chance and give it a try.
Speaking of giving things a try, I've been listening to Brainstorm, a CD
which Sonique convinced me to buy. Judging by the name, liners, etc, I was
pretty excited, but not only is it not at all like HW, it's not space-rock or
anything even related.
Not that there's anything wrong w/that, but it's just not the sort of thing
I'm into now. Disappointing.

Chuck

 Keith H. (FAA)

 ObCD:  The Exploding Meet - Circus of Disharmony

PS: What's this?