Bedouin @ Adelphi, Preston

Neil Ward Neil at FAWE.DEMON.CO.UK
Fri May 7 08:14:58 EDT 1999

On Fri, 7 May 1999 11:03:03 GMT+0, you wrote:

>Hello again list
>
>I have just spoken to the manager at the Adelphi Preston and he tells
>me thatBedouin have cancelled the May 8 gig - they were going to
>reschedule but as yet they haven't.
>
>Someone else posted a message that the band will turn up tomorrow so
>clearly there is some confusion.
>
>If any has concrete info then ploease let us all know - as far as I
>can tell they may or may not be playing, but the adelphi say not and
>they have someone else on (Jane Weaver).

Bedouin have a signed contract from the Adelphi saying they ARE
playing May 8th. I have seen it. The Adelphi is bound to this
contract.

I think the confusion is because originally they were to play on the
13th, but the contract clearly shows May 8th.

The band WILL be going. They checked last night with the venue and
everything seemed OK. When did the manager say that the band had
cancelled?

I'll check again with the band tonight and keep you posted.

Neil.