OFF/HW: KREL

Keith Henderson henderson.120 at OSU.EDU
Sat May 8 16:40:30 EDT 1999

Chuck said....

>Speaking of giving things a try, I've been listening to Brainstorm, a CD
>which Sonique convinced me to buy. Judging by the name, liners, etc, I was
>pretty excited, but not only is it not at all like HW, it's not space-rock or
>anything even related.
>Not that there's anything wrong w/that, but it's just not the sort of thing
>I'm into now. Disappointing.

I'm interested in trading for it.  I kinda like it (I borrowed Jerry's
copy).  And it's closer to space rock than a lot of what I hear called
'space rock' these days.  Though it's certainly far from HW-style.  Closer
to Caravan in some places, and The Feelies on a couple of occasions.  (Both
of which I like also.)

Contact me personally Chuck if you wanna work something out.  My list of
items is expanding again.

> ObCD:  The Exploding Meet - Circus of Disharmony
>
>PS: What's this?

A pretty cool instrumental CD by a band from New Brunswick, Canada.  I'd
liken it to the experimental/improv stuff of either (or both) Djam Karet or
Escapade (who I heard just broke up...anyone confirm?  I guess they won't be
at SD'99 after all).  But sometimes TEM do things closer to Melting
Euphoria.  That's where they get the 'space rock' tag.

Keith H. (FAA)

Off to see Helios now...